Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hyd is home now for Sneha Ullal

Hyd is home now for Sneha Ullal
For Sneha Ullal Bollywood is no more a viable choice and Tollywood is home. Ullal who is three-films-old here claims that it is the Telugu film industry that taught her everything she knows about showbiz. “I was born in Muscat and my lifestyle is different from the one here. I learnt a lot from Tollywood. I like the way this industry works, the people are warm. Moreover, the roles are encouraging.

So, I am doing more films here than elsewhere,” says Sneha. Sneha is also ready to set shop here and camp in Hyderabad from now on. “I’m planning to buy a house and settle down here. It will be convenient for filmmakers too since it will save them the trouble of flying me down from Mumbai every time,” she says

No comments:

Post a Comment