Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sexy Sam brushes with George Clooney

Sexy Sam brushes with George Clooney
 It’s not everyday that one can rub shoulders with a man who has been voted as the Sexiest Man Alive. Sameera Reddy’s rendezvous with a Hollywood hottie George Clooney was as real as it could get. They two met by a stroke of luck at the Toronto Film Festival, and we caught up with Sameera, right after the event in lovely Canada for all the juicy details. 

 

“When I went for the premiere of George Clooney’s movie Michael Clayton and for the gala after that. I was standing with Shekhar Kapur and that’s when I was introduced to Clooney. I said … ‘Hi! I’m Sameera Reddy, from India’. And he replied, “Yes, I know. And congrats… you have two films at the festival, it’s great,” says Sameera.

 

“It felt like eternity, and I was speechless. He said that he loves Bollywood, and someday he would love to be a part of our movies. He is doing some fabulous charity work and we briefly spoke about how we could reach out to India. It’s so amazing to meet an actor with such a sense of awareness,” adds Sameera.

No comments:

Post a Comment