Sunday, August 9, 2009

Vishal looks for Telugu directors

Vishal looks for Telugu directors
Bilingual movies are the toast of Tollwyood currently. And basking in the success of this trend is actor Vishal says his career is in a happy place now. “I never thought my movie will do this well here. Earlier, my flicks were dubbed in Telugu from Tamil. But it was my dad’s dream that I act in a Telugu film since we are from Andhra Pradesh. Bilinguals seem to be the perfect success-formula for me. From Salute to Pistha, all my movies have been great hits here,” says Vishal.
The actor may have tasted great success in Tamil Nadu, but he is aiming at making it big in Tollywood. “I am already enjoying the fact that my films are doing well in both the states. But now, I have plans of expanding my Telugu career by working with Telugu directors as Tollywood is one of the biggest industries,” he says.
With his eyes set on Telugu film industry, this Chennaite plans to stay in the city for three months working on his Tollywood career. And he is definitely not complaining as he claims this is one way for him to visit his home town Rajahmundry. “We went on my movie’s success tour to my native place and it felt great. The last time I went there was when I was a child. The whole experience was nostalgic and everyone welcomed me warmly,” he recollects.

No comments:

Post a Comment