Sunday, August 9, 2009

Siddartha clarifies it all

Siddartha clarifies it allIt has all most ten months that Siddartha’a Aata released but he has not yet confirmed any film. He took all most two years to accept a Bollywood film after Rang De Basanthi. Ask him, he clarifies and says hes still in no hurry to get anywhere. “People often tell me I take myself too seriously. I think I could still do more. If I dont take myself seriously, no one else is going to either. I want to look back at my career and see hunger for excellence and conviction as being the root cause for selecting each of my films. Be it Telugu cinema or Hindi, I am here to stay, and I would rather achieve that with one good film at a time,” said Sidhartha.“I have achieved critical and mass acceptance in Telugu. It is hugely satisfying because I have done it my way, and have done so in an industry considered to be very hostile to male actors from outside the state. However, my fans there have never once let me feel like a Tamilian. I am and always will be their very own Telugu boy. I have commissioned my own films and been part of everything from writing to crew selection from my very first film. My identity as a thinking Telugu actor gives me great joy,” said Siddartha.

No comments:

Post a Comment